Senior Vice President
Stuart Roy has led successful crisis, issue, and public policy campaigns to advance organizational goals, improve shareholder value and to mitigate reputational risk.
During his two decade-long career, he has moved from running political campaigns to top communications roles in government- both in Congress and the Executive Branch- to leading initiatives for major companies and trade associations. His portfolio has included award-winning regulatory and legislative campaigns involving strategic planning, CEO visibility, media relations, coalition building, and unique digital and social media platforms.
Roy has counseled top executives in Fortune 500 companies, trade associations and business coalitions in crisis communications and public policy battles. He has worked with companies facing criminal and civil litigation and organizations facing challenging issues involving Internet piracy, energy, pharmaceuticals, and the financial crisis.
He was the chief communications official at the U.S. Department of Labor and held some of the top jobs in the U.S. Congress during passage of historic legislation and major investigations. Roy has halso run the media relations devision at a large public affairs firm.
- Team leader as Agency of Record (AOR) for Teva Pharmaceuticals DC
- Communications director for U.S. House Majority Leader DeLay
- Communications director for the National Republican Senatorial Committee under Sen. Mitch McConnell
- Campaign manager for U.S. Senator Ben Nighthorse Campbell
- Deputy Assistant Secretary and head of public affairs at U.S. Department of Labor under Sec. Elaine L. Chao
Areas of Expertise: Issues Management and Advocacy; Crisis Management; Media Relations; Positioning and Message Development.
Stuart lives and works in Washington, DC.